COSEE Ocean Systems: News
Above-normal Atlantic hurricane season is most likely this year
Description: Forecasters at NOAA's Climate Prediction Center say the Atlantic could see another above-normal hurricane season this year. For the upcoming Atlantic hurricane season, which runs from June 1 through November 30, forecasters predict a 45 percent chance of an above-normal season, a 35 percent chance of a near-normal season, and only a 20 percent chance of a below-normal season. [Source: NOAA News]
Availability: Full Text
Source: NOAA News
Publish Date: 5/25/2017
Reading Level: Basic
Page Length: